Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo: Ain't Nuthin' But a THANG


Ain't Nuthin' But a THANG

I was only going to post one photo today, but since I've been so inattentive to the blog lately, I figured my followers earned not only two photos for the day, but three. Here's a two-parter from Cartoon Joe, creator of the "For the Love of Miss Truth" comics. I was going to stretch it out over the course of two or three days, but since I hadn't even posted for eight days before this, here are both parts! The whole thing is great and I hope you all love them both!



And believe me, guys, I've got a lot more content coming soon to this blog! Be patient and check pack frequently for all my new stuff coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ryan Smith! I just want to say thank you for using my strip for your blog. It put a smile on my face!

    Joe Griffin aka cartoonjoe.

    ReplyDelete