Sunday, June 30, 2013

Internet Find: Pantsed Completely In Front of Girls

Pantsed Completely In Front of Girls

I literally just found this on Experience Project and I must say, I love it. It's the kind of story you read and think, "Well there's basically no way in hell that's real, but hey, it's a nice thought!" I hope you enjoy it!


When I was nine I was at home with my older stepbrother and my mom was videotaping us. My stepbrother saw a group of young girls from my school walking by our house, so he picked me up and pulled my pants and undies down and knocked on the window so all the girls could see my bare butt. The window was slightly open so I could hear the girls laughing, whistling and making comments like "cute butt" and my stepbrother held my arms so I couldn't cover. Just as I thought it couldn't get more embarrassing, one of the girls shouted "turn him around" so he did and my face turned red as a beet watching the girls laugh and point at my little penis jumping up and down as i was kicking my legs trying to escape. The girls never had so much fun in their whole lives and my mom showed the video to every girl who visited our house after that day. 


Two years later when a girl i had a crush on came by my mom showed her the video while i was in the kitchen and she asked my mom if my penis was still so small, so my mom said "only one way to find out", so as I was walking towards my crush with a tray of drinks, my mom pulled everything down showing her that my you know what was still small which of course my crush thought was hilarious... As I put the tray down and tried to cover my mom started tickling me to make me move arms, then she pulled my shirt over my head and tied it so I was helpless and completely exposed. My crush decided to take advantage of my situation so she pinched and squeezed my bare butt cheeks and tickled me everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. And then a couple hours later you called Child Services, right?

    ReplyDelete