Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Internet Find: Karen & Mindy

Karen & Mindy

Again, I’ve brought you guys a story that doesn’t actually feature SPH, but it’s still a good story featuring a teenage guy being stripped and humiliated by his friends before girls. Hopefully, you guys like it, despite the lack of small penis references!


When I was 17, I was at my friend Mike's house. A few other guys and I were sleeping over so we all could get an early start on a fishing trip the next morning. Mike's two sisters Mindy (16), and Karen (17) were hanging around too. We were all goofing around in our pajamas wrestling and stuff when Jason mentions to the girls that I did not have any underwear on. This got the girls attention, and the other guys began to tease me saying they were all going to depants me. Seeing me visibly embarrassed by this made them tease me even more. Then things went a bit too far. Mike and Steve grabbed me and held me by the arms daring the girls to pants me. I thought they were just trying to make me squirm and the girls wouldn’t really do anything, but then Karen ran over and unbuttoned one of the two buttons holding my bottoms up. My bottoms slid down a little and were barely staying up now. I was afraid to move too much for fear they would totally slide down. There was just one snap on my fly now keeping my bottoms up. They had me pinned down good refusing to let me go. Mike suggested Mindy do the honors. I begged them to stop, but being egged on by everyone else, little Mindy came right over without any hesitation and pulled the snap open causing my bottoms to slide down my legs to my feet. I was fully on display with the girls squealing and laughing hysterically at me. Struggling to break lose with my willy wiggling around in full view made me look even more stupid. The guys held me like that so I could not move for at least a couple of minutes. I got kidded about it for the rest of the fishing trip. It was the most embarrassing time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment