Friday, August 9, 2013

Original Story: Embarrassing Penis Exposure, Part 2: The Punishment Continues

Embarrassing Penis Exposure, Part 2: The Punishment Continues

I'm guessing that most of you have read my internet find "Embarrassing Penis Exposure," which has easily become my favorite story I've posted from another internet source on this blog. In fact, I love it so much, I've thought about writing my own continuation of the story for quite some time and decided to actually do it now. Just in case you haven't read the original story, click back to the beginning of August this year and it's the first internet find of the month. Enjoy, my friends!


The ride home was brutal and only prolonged the humiliation of it all. My mom made many comments, but what stuck with me most is when we just pulled into our driveway and she took one look at my crotch again with a smirk. She then said, "I guess you always will be my little baby!" My face went red right then and she only laughed some more.

I begged her to bring me a towel or any piece of clothing, but she just laughed and practically pulled me out of the car. Of course, it was just my luck that our smoking hot neighbor who didn't look a day over twenty-five had begun her afternoon jog right then. I fell to the ground right on my butt when my mom yanked me out of the car, leaving my penis in plain view. Our neighbor just happened to be watching at that moment and a surge of laughter was heard her way. I turned, humiliated, and quickly covered myself the best I could. She waved, my mom waved back, and she jogged off down the street, still laughing to herself.

When we got in the house, my sister was waiting for us in the kitchen, typing away on her laptop. She turned naturally, obviously not expecting to see me desperately covering my naked body, but her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open upon this sight. My mom was laughing still and pushed me slightly towards my sister, who was slowly letting out gasps of giggles through all this. Right when my mom had pushed me in the kitchen, she quickly yanked my arms away, exposing me to my sister, who then laughed out loud at what sure sounded like the top of her lungs. 

"Oh my God! It's so sm- ... I'm sorry, mom, but it is!"

"No, no, I know, believe me."

My mom then proceeded to tell my sister in detail about how and why I had been stripped by my friend and his sister, and of course, they both had a good laugh about it. They also made their fair share of jokes about my size and hairlessness, but I was already as red as I could be. They both decided that as a further punishment for "disrespecting the privacy of a woman's body," I would be forced to remain naked, not allowed to cover, for as long as they deemed necessary. 

The first night was the worst. That night, my mom and sister disappeared upstairs for a while as they left me downstairs, watching TV. While down there though, I hardly watched TV. I just thought about all this and finally thought to myself, it can't be that bad. Those bitches have both already seen me naked, who cares if they do a while longer? I could take it. I could take the comments about my size and lack of hair, it didn't really matter in the end. I was never one to care what people thought and yeah, it was embarrassing - humiliating - what had happened, but life goes on.

Then, the doorbell rang. My mom yelled down the stairs to me, "Can you get that?" Seriously? I froze. A few seconds passed. The doorbell rang again. "Honey! I said, can you get that!?" I did nothing for a moment more. Was she serious? Me? In my... state of dress? The doorbell rang yet again, and again right after that. "I'm not asking again!!" I took a deep breath and stood up, afraid for the first time in my life of what my mom might do if I disobeyed. Maybe this wasn't going to be so easy.

I began walking to the door slowly, attempting to postpone what further humiliation waited for me, but another ring of the bell and order from my mom to answer made me pick up the pace. I approached the door, took a deep breath, and opened it. I swung it open and certainly did not expect to see who was waiting on the porch. It was not one, not two, but three of my sisters' gorgeous friends all smiling already. Of course, holding the door left my penis exposed and that is precisely where all of their eyes fixated quickly. My eyes got wide and they all burst into outrageous laughter as they stared straight at my penis. The one in the middle even made the small penis sign at me, making me blush even more.

"Come on in, girls," said my mom as I heard her walking down the stairs. I turned in fear to see not only my mom, but also my sister walking down the stairs with wide, devious grins on their faces. As they approached closer, my mom grabbed my right hand, making sure I didn't use it to cover up, and then the left as well.

"I see you've met my dumb little brother," said my sister with a giggle.

"Oh yeah," said one of them, "We saw your little brother alright!"

Laughter erupted from all of the girls in the room. My mom left go of my hands for just a moment and gave me a sharp slap on my butt. "Go set the table," she said. I asked for what and she calmly said, "Dinner! Of course!"

"Duh," added my sister. More laughter followed.


I was relieved to finally not be exposed to all of my sisters' friends, so I practically ran to the kitchen. I sat the table carefully as I could hear casual conversation with frequent laughter coming from the living room. God, I hated my mom. And my sister, of course. I had never been so embarrassed in my whole life, but that wasn't even the worst of it. Of course.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I needed to read this remarkable article a second time to ensure I fully understood your own points. I agree with many of them as well as plan to return for more.
    Also see my site Thicker Penis.

    Have a nice day...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever his size (and whether he enjoys humiliation or not), a man needs to make sure he pays attention to the health of his tool. This is an area too many men neglect; it doesn't have to be difficult. Using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help with common penis skin issues, loss of sensation, and blood flow maintenance.

    ReplyDelete